Sunday 25 April 2010

FLATS: DAY SEVEN

DAY SEVEN: Grey canvas Chuck Taylor All-Stars, Converse
Everyone loves a good pair of Converse, including me. I think I own about 15 pairs in various colours and designs, so you’ll probably see quite a few pairs on here, especially on weekend posts. Today, I did a mad dash around Westfield and then the supermarket in preparation of barbequeing again, so I pulled out one of my trusty grey pairs. They’re battered to kingdom come and the entire insides have worn away on the heel so I have to wear them with socks but I love them and can’t bring myself to chuck (pardon the pun) them away.
When I was at university and before the advent of ballet pumps, Converse were pretty much all I wore so they hold a special place in my heart and indeed, shoe collection. One of the best places to buy them is definitely Office, which has one of the biggest variations in terms of style and colour, as well as often having exclusive designs - I’ve got the leopard print pair firmly in my sights.
Worn with: Black ‘Baxter’ jeans, Topshop; Grey and navy stripe jumper, Boden. Not pictured: Green parka-style jacket, River Island; Grey/green studded bag, Max C

No comments:

Post a Comment