Thursday 27 May 2010

SUNGLASSES: DAY FOUR


DAY FOUR: Red Heart Sunglasses, Topshop
I know it’s not really very warm or sunny today but my tired eyes still needed some sunnies today after last night’s Ray-Ban party (more on that after the jump) so I picked this heart shaped pair from Topshop. I own these in a couple of different colourways from various places as they’re a little piece of fun in an otherwise conventional outfit and I like a little referencing to Lolita when I’m feeling too old and weary. I picked my red pair to break up my otherwise monochrome pirate-meets-parisian look today. I’m heading to an SATC2 screening tonight as well so I figure these - along with some sequin shorts - can be my attempt at ‘fabulous’, as instructed on the invite.
Worn with: Striped top, Day Birger et Mikkelson; Black jeans, Topshop; Silver necklace, Phase Eight; Black quilted pumps, Office; Black jacket, Topshop; Yellow satchel, Asos.


And now for some photos from last night’s Ray-Ban Aviator Essentials party:
New York Dolls headline act
The Plasticines join the New York Dolls for a final number:
Awesome night, thanks to the lovely peeps over at Luxxotica for the invite.

No comments:

Post a Comment