Sunday 2 May 2010

FLATS: DAY FOURTEEN

DAY FOURTEEN: Navy cropped wellies, Joules (AW2010)
Today, we’d been planning to have a barbeque for my boyfriend’s 27th birthday but the weather conspired against us and it has pissed it down - on and off - all day in London so we’ve been forced inside for most of the day.
As such, when I went to do the food shop this morning, I decided that wellies were the order of the day to deal with water-logged car parks across West London. I got these a few weeks ago as a press day gift and they’ve proved very useful as I’ve hopped from puddle to puddle in my quest for paper plates and sausages. This short style won’t be available for a few months but in the meantime, you can get a knee-length version from their equestrian range right now - check out their website for details. (Link above)
Worn with: Blue skinny jeans, Miss Selfridge; Chain print top, New Look. Not pictured: Green cropped parka, River Island; Grey leather bag, Jaeger; Oversized beanie, Topman

No comments:

Post a Comment