Sunday 9 May 2010

FLATS: DAY TWENTY (CONTINUED)

DAY TWENTY: Leopard print ballet pumps, Office
My sincerest apologies for not posting yesterday. Although I left myself plenty of time to get ready, I had several wardrobe crises which meant that in the end, I actually ran out of time to post as our cab also turned up early just to add to the mix. Anyway, on with the shoes. I love a little bit of leopard print, particularly when it comes to shoes - this pair from Office have pretty hard backs and I’m yet to break them in fully but when worn with tights and accessorised with the pain-numbing qualities of alcohol*, I made it through the evening despite the state of my feet after Day 19.
Worn with: Black sheer studded dress, French Connection; Belt, Gap; Black tights, Wolford. Not pictured: Black wool biker jacket, Topshop; Black quilted bag, Chanel.
*Thirty Days does not advocate or endorse alcohol abuse. Please drink responsibly. Preferably in flat shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment