Monday 17 May 2010

FLATS: DAY TWENTY EIGHT

DAY TWENTY EIGHT: Blue chambray pumps, Lands’ End
My espadrille obsession continues, although in a slightly different form today. This pair from Lands’ End are what I can only describe as the ultimate hybrid - ballet pump meets rope-based espadrille. I got these not too long ago and in the purposes of research, just discovered that they’re currently on offer on the Lands’ End website (link above) for five quid off. I really wish that I didn’t know that as it now means that I’m debating the same pair in the bold stripe.
Worn with: Grey jeans, Uniqlo; Blue bat wing sweater, Topshop. Not pictured: Grey leather bag, Jaeger.
Before I go for this evening, I have some questions for you, dear reader. Think of it as customer satisfaction if you will. As you may’ve noticed, the deadline for 30 days is rapidly approaching which makes me kind of sad as I’ve had a lot of fun doing this project and getting comments from everyone who reads it. Now, the question is should I continue beyond the 30 days? The truth is, I’ve still got a lot of shoes to wear and if you guys are game, so am I. Another option that I toyed with was to do another item as a 30 day challenge. I’d really like it if over the next 48 hours or so, you could all leave your opinions in the comments section or hit me up via twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment