Saturday 15 May 2010

FLATS: DAY TWENTY SIX

DAY TWENTY SIX: Grey, white and green paint-splatter espadrilles, Topshop
Firstly, I once again apologise for posting late. I didn’t get home until about 2:30am last night after flying back from my work trip. By that time, all I could do was kick off my shoes and fall into bed after a 22 hour day. Ouch. Anyway, on with the shoes. Oh look, another pair of espadrilles, I told you I was having a moment, didn’t I?
I bought these in Topshop on the same day as the gold woven leather sandals from Day 25. I dithered about which colour to get them in before eventually settling on the grey pair. Espadrilles were a good choice for my long day - we were up early shooting our final story before a short break and then packing up to make our flight. These are still a little tight on top but the canvas will soon give and after that, I have a feeling they won’t be leaving my feet much!
Worn with : Denim shorts, Zara; ‘Peace’ vest, Zadig & Voltaire; Green cropped parka jacket, River Island; Studded belt, Gap. Not pictured: Floral printed bag, Gap.

No comments:

Post a Comment