Monday 24 May 2010

SUNGLASSES: DAY ONE


DAY ONE: Military issue Aviators
So, welcome to another 30 Days! Join me as I continue working through my vast collection of accessories, as the weather’s finally improving, I thought it might be nice to move on to sunglasses. To kick things off, I’d like to introduce you to my military issue aviators. Oh Aviators, schmaviators I hear you cry. Well, I bet yours fall off when you dangle upside down, don’t they?
Not these ones. I picked them up a few years ago when I was working on a film that had lots of military stuff - they have special flexible arms which hook around the back of your ears so that when you’re flying planes upside down and the such they stay firmly in place. In tribute to them, I’ve decided to channel Top Gun for the rest of my outfit today.
Worn with: Cotton khaki playsuit, Primark; White vest, H&M; Gold ant necklace, Links of London. Not pictured: Gold sandals, Topshop; Yellow leather satchel, Asos.

No comments:

Post a Comment