Monday 14 June 2010

SUNGLASSES: DAY NINETEEN


DAY NINETEEN: Black chain trim sunglasses, Primark
This day is also known as Isle of Wight Festival Day One. After a long day of driving, lugging equipment, receeing and all manner of other work-related activities, come nightfall it was finally time to chill out with a glass of wine. Thankfully, being working media meant we had access to the VIP bar and viewing area, which afforded us a pretty good view to watch Florence & The Machine, as you can see. Plus beanbags to sit on. I love beanbags.
But I digress, back to sunglasses. I picked these up a few weeks ago when I was in town and had left my sunnies in the office, so I nipped into Primark. They were an absolute bargain at only a quid, so I couldn’t really resist.
Worn with: White vest dress, H&M; Black leggings, Topshop; Black wellies, Hunter; Grey hoodie, American Apparel; Green military jacket, Da Nang; Yellow OTK socks, Jonathan Aston; Yellow satchel, Asos; UFO print scarf, Unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment