Tuesday 8 June 2010

SUNGLASSES: DAY SIXTEEN


DAY SIXTEEN: Black and gold oversized sunglasses, Dorothy Perkins
A few months ago - long before 30 Days was a reality - the lovely ladies from Dorothy Perkins got in touch with me and asked me if I’d like to pick a pair of sunnies from their new DP Collection at Dorothy Perkins. Never one to turn down a pair of sunnies, I picked this awesome oversized pair, which are the perfect foil to my casual outfit for a round of appointments in the rain this morning (although obviously, these stayed in my bag until the sun came out). They’re still available online for a bargainous £15, click the link above to pick up your own pair.
Worn with: Black skinny jeans, Topshop; White tee, Asos; Leopard print cardigan, Topshop; Green military jacket, Da Nang; Black Chuck Taylors, Converse; Yellow satchel, Asos; Gold glasses necklace, Me & Zena.

No comments:

Post a Comment