Wednesday 2 June 2010

SUNGLASSES: DAY TEN


DAY TEN: Green plastic aviators, New Look
Another day, yet another pair of aviator sunglasses. I had my suspected tonsilitis confirmed this morning by my GP, so I won’t be making an appearance on here until I’m no longer contagious/stop looking like I got run over by a truck. Whichever comes first.
I picked these up a few weeks ago as I dragged The Boyfriend around New Look in order to get him a new holiday wardrobe… and ended up getting these for myself on the men’s floor. They come in an array of rainbow colours - as they’re only eight quid, I also wanted the purple, red and yellow until The Boyfriend pointed out that I already have two pairs of yellow aviators and really do not need a third pair.
Worn with: Grey jeans, Uniqlo; Grey sweatshirt, Gap; Leopard-print scarf, Marks & Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment