Friday 4 June 2010

SUNGLASSES: DAY TWELVE


DAY TWELVE: Blue metallic aviators, Ray-Ban
I’d never realised just how many pairs of various aviators I own until I started this project. These are the newest additions to my collection, which were a gift from the Ray-Ban party on DAY THREE. Aren’t they just lovely?
I’m no longer contagious but am very, very pale after spending the last few days hibernating, working and lamenting my oversized tonsils (which I’m sure you’ll be delighted to know are now back to a normal-ish size) so here’s my awesome ant print tee from Issa for Matches as a nice summery background instead.
Worn with: Ant print tee, Issa 4 Matches at LFW; Grey denim shorts, Topshop; Navy and cream quilted ballet pumps, Office; Green military jacket, Da Nang; Leopard print scarf, Marks & Spencer; Yellow satchel bag, Asos.

No comments:

Post a Comment