Tuesday 13 September 2011

AUTUMN: DAY THREE





DAY THREE: Grey skinny jeans, Miss Selfridge
A very grey look, I know but let me explain - it feels like I have been on a perennial hunt for a new pair of grey jeans for the past two years, since my favourite pair of Topshop Baxters finally gave up the ghost and split horrendously. Since then, I have tried on and bought endless pairs but nothing has quite matched my strict criteria in the grey jeans category. Then, last week during Fashion’s Night Out I stumbled into Miss Selfridge to investigate a jacket that I’d seen earlier in the day and happened across this pair. 
And oh, it’s a match made in heaven - they have the slightly stretchy fit that old Baxters used to have (before someone in their design team decided to screw me) and they just fit perfectly. I can forgive the pre-distressed scratches as they have an awesome colour and cut. I’m tempted to buy a second pair off the bat in case Miss S decides to get rid of their stretch too. Perish the thought.
If you want to experience the wonder of Miss Selfridge’s jeans, click [here] for this pair.
Worn with: leopard coat, Reiss; Sunglasses brooch, Vintage; Horse tee, Topshop; Black plimsolls, Converse; Wayfarers, Ray-Ban.

No comments:

Post a Comment