Sunday 30 October 2011

AUTUMN: DAY TWELVE


DAY TWELVE: Navy beaded dress, Miss Selfridge

Smack bang during LFW this year, one of my lovely friends got married. It meant running straight from a day of shows home to quickly change before driving out to Surrey to join the evening party so I needed something that was suitable but that also required no ironing as I would literally have about 15 minutes to turn around my look. As you can see from my daytime look from Day Seven, I didn't even have time to change my hair or makeup!

I bought this dress from Miss Selfridge last year after I fell in love with the vintage style of it and the fact that although it's pretty much completely covered up at the front, it is also virtually backless which definitely adds the sex factor - I'm not sure I could wear it during the day part of the wedding but for the evening party it definitely ticked all of the boxes!

Worn with: 2.55 leather bag, Chanel; Tights, Wolford; Black quilted leather pumps, Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment