Friday 23 March 2012

TRANSITION: DAY FIFTEEN




DAY FIFTEEN: Diamante necklace, Nocturne

So, I'm cheating a little bit today. As you might be aware, that's not me in the photo above but a rather glamourous looking dachshund. Holly decided that it was time to make her contribution to this run of thirty days and what better way than to model this lovely sparkly necklace from Nocturne?


I'm a big fan of statement jewellery, particularly necklaces. As much as I love big bracelets and rings, I have to take them off the second I get to the office so that they don't impede on my typing skills or get in the way of editing through piles of samples. However, a necklace is great as it stays put and doesn't infringe on everything else I do and it glams up the most basic of outfits. 

You might've noticed this necklace popping up in lots of recent posts so I thought it was time to dedicate a post to it. This necklace is from Nocturne AW collection and is now sold out but you can still pick up a glittery bargain in their discounted section on the website [here] or peruse their SS12 collection of magpie delights [here].

Worn with: everything lately

No comments:

Post a Comment