Thursday 14 June 2012

BRIGHTS: DAY ELEVEN


DAY ELEVEN: Flatforms, House of Holland x Superga

At last, a brief respite from the pissing rain that has plagued London for the last week. I'm pretty sure that my calendar and everyone around me are lying when they say it's June, it feels more like October at the moment. 

Thanks to the aforementioned rain, my brand new flatforms have been hiding in the wardrobe in their box until now. I love a good flatform - ever since my Underground creepers came in to my life, it has been transformed. Unable to wear heels (thanks, kneecap), these are the one way that I can properly add some height without falling over or dislocating something.

I spotted these House of Holland limited edition Supergas at the Schuh press day and I essentially made a beeline for them so I was very excited when they dropped in soon after and the lovely Dom from Schuh gifted me a pair.

Now, you're probably wondering what exactly is bright about them, right? Well, you can't see from the photo above but check out the foxy foxing on these babies:



Its like a rainbow on my feet! Or as one of my male friends pointed out, they look remarkably like a shoe version of Refreshers. You can pick up a pair at Schuh [here], I'm eagerly anticipating the polka dot versions that are dropping in a few weeks.

Worn with: floral tee, New Look; necklaces, H&M; leather jacket, Topshop; Khaki skinnies, Topshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment