Thursday 7 June 2012

BRIGHTS: DAY NINE


DAY NINE: Spray-paint cable knit sweater, H&M

I have come to the conclusion that I have an addiction. An addiction to Swedish fast fashion. Recently there have been several additions to my wardrobe from H&M, one of the most worn has got to be this highlighter coral spray-painted sweater. 

It feels wrong to be talking about knitwear in June but I have become oddly addicted to wearing this particular piece in this cold weather - it seems to cheer me up in this never-ending grey weather. The first time I wore it, some kids from the local stage school actually pointed and laughed but then, they think Uggs are the height of fashion so I'll let it go. There's still quite a few of these neon wonders hanging around in the Regent' Street store but I can't imagine they'll be there much longer. I'm already planning my own DIY neon orange or yellow version with an old jumper and some spray paint in the near future.

Worn with: grey skinnies, Topshop; white canvas plimsolls, Converse; studded sunglasses, Valentino.

3 comments:

  1. Love the jumper! Just found one on ebay, what size is this? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm usually an 8-10 but bought mine in a 12 for a boxier fit. Happy neon jumpering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought one in an 8, hopefully it's not too small!

    ReplyDelete