Sunday 16 September 2012

LFW: DAY TWO


DAY TWO: Studded camo shirt, Zara

Just call me GI Barbie! Day two of LFW was another gloriously blue skied hot day and after yesterday, I learnt to go light on the layers - thank god because I've never been so hot as I have been at the Spijkers en Spijkers show. SWEAT BATH.

Anyway, after a morning of running around shows, Intern Harriet and I took a break from the madness and alighted to the Fashion Monitor Style Lounge at the Mayfair Hotel for a bit of R and R in the form of blow dries, drinks and snacks. As you can see from my photo, my hair was very, very curly afterwards. Looking at myself in the mirrors of the loos of the hotel spa, it suddenly occurred to me that this was what I imagined US Army Barbie would look like - leather shorts, camo and a really good blow dry. 

Worn with: leather shorts, Henry Holland; belt, Gap; boots and socks, Topshop; rucksack, Ruxx Bags; clutch, Christopher Kane; sunglasses, Kurt Geiger; necklaces, Nelly.com and Dorothy Perkins.

Accessories (right, top to bottom): green stone ring, Sushilla; silver rings, custom by my dad; skull ring, Daisy Knights; watch, Michael Kors; Beaded bracelet, Azuni.


No comments:

Post a Comment