Tuesday 4 September 2012

RAIN OR SHINE


A slightly off-topic and definitely not brights-related post today but I figured I had to address the weird, weird weather in London today. In fact, judging by my recent spate of posts, I could probably turn it into another Thirty Days.

Anyway, I woke up to blue skies and a cold bedroom but owing to the combinations of the chaotic situation of my wardrobe, pre-LFW oddness and a buoyant weather forecast, I decided that today was the perfect day to weather leather shorts to work. I have to say, I love the fact that I have a job where wearing leather shorts to work doesn't raise a single eyebrow - at least, not in my department.

En route to work, I decided that wearing said shorts probably wasn't a bad thing, nor was it at lunch time when it was sweltering (well maybe a little but at that point, the stripey knit was definitely not a good idea) but come home time, the grey clouds had rolled in and suddenly I was very grateful that I'd picked up my new Zara TRF cape that I mentioned the other day [here] as a precaution. I must've made a strange sight, huddled in my cape but still wearing sunglasses.

Ready for anything, me.

Worn with: sunglasses, Kurt Geiger; striped knit, Zara TRF; leather shorts, H! by Henry Holland; bag, Jaeger; canvas high tops, Converse; necklaces, H&M and Nocturne.


No comments:

Post a Comment