Wednesday 13 February 2013

THIRTY DAYS X LBD @ LWF

Well, I'm back at promised! In 36 hours, the fashion circus that is London Fashion Week rolls back into town - running between shows, eating at ridiculous hours and staring agog at other peoples outfits are all part of the fun.

After last season's whirlwind project with Rimmel London Australia, I'd intended to take it a bit easier this time but let's face it, that was never going to happen, was it? When the people behind Little Black Dress got in touch with me and asked me to be their roving reporter, I jumped at the chance. So, I'll be running all over the cobbles of Somerset House and beyond for them this season - tweeting my favourite dresses, shows and gossip from the ground. All while wearing a little black dress.

Ah yes, well, there had to be a Thirty Days-type twist, didn't there? As a trouser lover (that sounds odd), Little Black Dress have challenged me to wear a series of Little Black Dresses for the duration of LFW. I took up this challenge because all too often, even at fashion week, I tend to revert to my safe uniform of jeans, jewels and flats - so this season, I'm busting out of the mold. Granted, I will still be in flats (my recent two dislocations have put paid to any form of heel in the near future) and I'll definitely be rocking some jewels but every day I'll be swapping my skinnies for something a little more lady-like. 

So, make sure to check back every day for my updates both here and over on LittleBlackDress.co.uk

Until Friday, head over to their site and read the little Q&A that I've done with them...

No comments:

Post a Comment