Monday 9 December 2013

A year of thirty

Long time, no speak.

2013 has been a busy year for me - buying our first place, gutting and essentially rebuilding it, not to mention my day job being really, really quite demanding. Combined, it meant that something had to give and unfortunately that was the blog.

Yesterday, I turned 30. The big three-oh. Gulp. For the week leading up to it, I felt really strange. Like I needed to do something and a little idea started germinating in my head - I would bring back the blog but instead of thirty days, I will chronicle my year of thirty a day at a time starting from yesterday. My aim is to post a photo every day, whether its something I see, buy or what I'm wearing that day. Sometimes I'll write something, sometimes I won't.

I'll start with the (hungover) face of thirty:




No comments:

Post a Comment