Friday 23 April 2010

FLATS: DAY FIVE

DAY FIVE: Black quilted leather with patent toe caps, Office (2009)
Remember how I said on Day Two that I had bought three pairs of the same Office shoes? Well, here’s pair number two. I get a lot of comments on these as they’re so similar to the Chanel ones (minus those beautiful interlocking CCs) and to boot, they’re super soft and comfortable, which is good as yesterday’s numbers ripped up my feet slightly (can you spot the plaster?). I was gutted when I was told that they wouldn’t be carrying over the style for 2010, so imagine my delight to find some new colourways while browsing in my local branch of Office the other day. I feel a purchase coming on…
Worn with: Black Baxter jeans, Topshop; Black and cream striped tee, BDG; Not pictured: Trophy biker jacket, Topshop; UFO scarf, Topshop Unique; Grey leather bag, Jaeger; Hangover.

No comments:

Post a Comment