Thursday 22 April 2010

FLATS: DAY FOUR

DAY FOUR: Nude leather ballet pumps, Topshop (2009)
This is actually my second pair of this particular pump after the first pair were chewed up by an over-enthusiastic (and teething) dachshund puppy that we were dog-sitting last spring. It took a lot of stalking around various branches and an almost obsessive bashing of the Topshop website until I finally found another pair, such is my love for them. This is another pair from the spring regulars stable of last year and as it’s finally warm enough to wear them, I figured that they’re the perfect foil to my leather panel leggings.
Worn with: Leather panel leggings and sheer stripe tee, both H&M. Not pictured: grey blazer, Topshop; Black scarf, unknown; Grey leather bag, Jaeger

No comments:

Post a Comment