Wednesday 28 April 2010

FLATS: DAY NINE

DAY NINE: Blue metallic ballet pumps, Primark (2007)
Apart from Office and Topshop, a large portion of my shoe collection used to come from Primark. I know that it’s cheap, slave labour made, killing rainforests and blah blah blah but when I was interning, it was the only place where I could afford to go shopping. I think these were about £4 and the summer that they came out, I literally bought them in every colour going. Most have now gone to the great shoe cupboard in the sky but this pair has proved pretty resilient, despite the creases and the battering that I give all of my shoes.
Worn with: Grey denim shorts, Topshop; White spine print tee, Hannah Marshall for Matches. Not pictured: Blue leopard cardigan, Marks & Spencer; Green cropped parka, River Island; Blue splash print scarf, Urban Edge; Silver bauble necklace, Phase Eight; Navy leather bag, Marni.

No comments:

Post a Comment