Thursday 29 April 2010

FLATS: DAY TEN

DAY TEN: White canvas plimsolls, Primark (2008)
As I’m going to be spending this afternoon running around press days followed by an event this evening, I need some comfy shoes to pound those pavements. My toes are feeling the burn from yesterday’s pair of pumps so softness was a key factor in choosing these plimsolls as today’s pair. Of course, running around town means that by the end of the day these’ll be more grey than white but you can’t have it all. These are another Primark find, one that I liked so much that I rushed out and bought a second pair as there’s always one set in the wash - these were fresh out this morning and as you can see, they’re already looking a little dirty. Oh well.
Worn with: Blue vintage wash Baxter jeans, Topshop; White slubby tee, Asos. Not pictured: Grey blazer, Topshop; UFO print scarf, Topshop Unique; Navy leather bag, Marni; 

No comments:

Post a Comment