Wednesday 21 April 2010

FLATS: DAY THREE

DAY THREE: Red coated canvas Mary-Janes, Topshop (2009)
I’m busting out of monochrome and embracing a little colour on this sunny, sunny day. These shoes were an impulse purchase by my mother, who then lost the receipt when she was going to return them so I took them off her hands. This is actually the first time that I’ve worn them as the backs were a little stiff and they felt a little tight but as I’ve been walking around today they’ve thankfully loosened up a little bit. I’m always weary of styles with straps as my legs are pretty curvy but I there’s something kind of charming and Marni-esque about these, they remind me of the Start-Rites I used to wear to school.
Worn with: Red and white micro-stripe tee and black tube skirt, both New Look; black opaques, Wolford. Not pictured: Grey blazer, Topshop; Black cardigan, Gap; Black scarf, unknown; Grey leather bag, Jaeger.

No comments:

Post a Comment