Tuesday 18 May 2010

FLATS: DAY THIRTY

DAY THIRTY: Gold leather braided sandals, Hermes
Drumroll please! Today is the final day of the fun little experiment that has been 30 days of flats so I thought it only right to go out with somewhat of a bang with these gorgeous gold Hermes sandals. These are another find from the second-hand shop in Chelsea and were again pretty much brand spanking new when I purchased them a few weeks ago. I’ve been saving them for today and it seems that the weather gods decided to play along and give me some sunshine to wear them in. As you might be able to see, they too have the espadrille-style rope base that I’ve become fond of recently and the slingback means that they don’t go flying off as I trot down the street in them.
Worn with: Black skinny jeans, Topshop; Chain print top, New Look. Not pictured: Grey leather biker jacket, Topshop; Grey leather bag, Jaeger; Grid print scarf, Deena & Ozzy
Check back later for one final very special post and some exciting 30 days shaped news… Bet that’s made you curious, hasn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment