Tuesday 18 May 2010

FLATS: THE FINALE

…or is it?
During the last 30 days, I’ve had lots of people ask me if I’d carry on past the one-month mark, whether I’d do another item or just chuck it in altogether. Well, I’m not ready to jack it in quite yet.
From next week, I’ll be back with another 30 days but with something other than shoes. Truth is, I’d quite like to wear a few of my favourite pairs again but all you shoe-fetishists out there, fear not, the flats challenge will be back sooner rather than later as there’s still a slew of shoes that need to be dusted down and aired out.
So, don’t forget to check back here during the week for more details of my next 30 day challenge - I’ll be revealing details before the next round goes live next Monday.
See you all next week for another month of challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment