Tuesday 11 May 2010

FLATS: DAY TWENTY THREE

DAY TWENTY THREE: Pewter leather slides, Primark (2008)
Today’s been a busy day full of recee-ing and shooting, so comfort was a big issue - especially in heat. I bought these Birkenstock-esque slides from Primark two years ago and again, they were another multiple purchase as I found myself buying a second pair about a week later as they well and truly won me over. They started off very bright and shiny but then quickly broke down to more of a crackled pewter shade which I really like - and at only four pounds a pair, they were truly at the bargainous end of my shoe collection!
Worn with: Denim shorts, Zara; Red micro-stripe tee, New Look. Not pictured: Blue studded leather bag, Marks & Spencer; Blue wayfarer sunglasses, Ray-Ban (these are actually glued to my face)

No comments:

Post a Comment