Thursday 17 June 2010

SUNGLASSES: DAY TWENTY FIVE


DAY TWENTY FIVE: Green retro sunglasses, Topshop
The sun’s shining which has definitely lifted my mood, although you wouldn’t know it from my grumpy face in the photo above (I was just about to go back into the office after lunch). I decided to move away from my usual monochrome uniform and try to embrace a little more colour, with these mint green sunnies from Topshop.
Although I wear a lot of black (even my floral playsuit today is black), I like to add a little pop of colour in the form of sunglasses, hence my extensive collection of colourful frames. I can’t help noticing that my head looks really, really square in that photo, I might need to reshoot for my own vanity. Meh.
Worn with: Black floral playsuit, H! by Henry Holland; Denim jacket, Abercrombie & Fitch; Cream and navy quilted pumps, Office; Yellow satchel, Asos; Ant necklace, Links of London.

No comments:

Post a Comment