Saturday 19 June 2010

SUNGLASSES: DAY TWENTY SIX


DAY TWENTY SIX: Cream and tan striped sunglasses, Warehouse
Sorry sorry sorry for the delay in posting but I have a good reason. As you may have noticed, I am not alone in the photo above. Pictured with me is my very dear friend Trina who I only see once or twice a year since she decided to up sticks and move to Vancouver. We spent the whole day on a whirlwind of shopping and by the time we got home, we were so exhausted that all we could do (apart from watch the England game) was eat pizza and lie down.
These sunnies are from Warehouse, last summer. As you may have realised, I also really like stripes so it kind of makes sense that my love of two tones extended to my sunglasses collection, dont you think? Trina is rocking a lovely pair of black Coach sunnies. Inspired by 30 Days of Sun (coughcough), she ended up buying three new pairs in New Look. For another look at this pair from Warehouse, click through the jump at the bottom of this post.
Worn with: Green military jacket, Da Nang; White tee, Asos; Leather panel leggings, H&M; Pewter woven ballet pumps, Topshop; UFO scarf, Unique; Yellow satchel, Asos; Ant necklace, Links of London.




No comments:

Post a Comment