Monday 14 November 2011

AUTUMN: DAY TWENTY THREE


DAY TWENTY THREE: Wool and leather sle­eve poncho, H&M

I don’t know what I was thinking putting on a wool poncho the day that our department had to move our fashion cupboard, I really don’t. However, I was so excited to have finally got my hands on it that I think I would’ve worn it even if it was 30˚C. I’ve been after it ever since Jackie Dixon of Show Me Your Wardrobe appeared in The Daily during LFW wearing it. I have stalked various branches until the other day, early for an appointment, I ducked into the giant Regent Street flagship – lo and behold, there it was, just one size small left. Hurrah!

So, while it was a sad day saying goodbye to our cupboard, at least I got a little joy from my purchase.

Worn with: denim shorts, Zara; Studded toe boots, Stuart Weitzman; Breton tee, Day Birger et Mikkelson

No comments:

Post a Comment