Tuesday 6 December 2011

AUTUMN: DAY TWENTY NINE



DAY TWENTY NINE: Animal print Brothel Creepers, Underground London


Loooook! Look look look! My long lusted-for Brothel Creepers are finally on my feet and haven't left them since I got them, apart from showering and sleeping.


I was a bit apprehensive at first about whether they'd be heavy and weird to walk in with my previous experience limited to wearing them on a shoot but they are quite possibly the most comfortable shoes ever. And as an added bonus, they add about an inch and a half to my height, which for a flat shoe girl like me is very exciting.


They are available both on the Underground London website [here] and at Office if you can't bear to wait for delivery.


Worn with: snakeprint jeans, Dorothy Perkins

No comments:

Post a Comment