Wednesday 7 December 2011

AUTUMN: DAY THIRTY


DAY THIRTY: Sheer drop-back skirt, Miss Selfridge

Throughout the season, the idea of a drop-back skirt had been building in my head but I wasn't entirely sure how it would work with my stumpy cankles but then browsing the rails one day in Miss Selfridge I came across this sheer black number and I knew that I'd met my match right there and then. Above the knee at the front and with a little mini skirt underneath, it works pretty well. I don't like to go too pretty with it so I usually wear it with something like the Marc Jacobs latin tee or a big jumper to grunge it up a little. And of course, my new and much cherished Creepers. The skirt is still available on the Miss Selfridge website [here]

Worn with: bronze and faux fur jumper, Next; Brother creepers, Underground London

No comments:

Post a Comment