Thursday 8 March 2012

TRANSITION: DAY FOUR

I have been obsessed with the Marni at H&M collection since word first hit my inbox and after seeing the collection in the flesh at their press day just after LFW, I decided that I would need to form a plan of action to get my hands on a couple of key pieces. When the #BeatMarniQueue competition appeared on twitter the other week, I quickly entered and as usual, promptly forgot about it. So imagine my delight when I got a tweet back a few days ago to tell me that I'd won a pre-shop slot at the Oxford Street West store. Literally, I almost fell off my chair with excitement as this meant two things:

1. I did not have to get up at 5am and stand in the cold to queue

2. I would have the whole area to myself and none of the stress of having to fight someone over the last necklace/dress/shoes

So, I set about making my list and taking orders from the rest of the fashion team, amassing quite the list in the process.

Here's the Marni section after I'd politely ransacked it and as I waited to reach a final total:

And afterwards, with my purchases:

My favourite piece, the one that I tweeted about and led to me winning the competition, was this necklace:

I'll post more photos of my purchases when I get the chance, I have to leave everything at work tonight as I'm off to see Florence + The Machine tonight.

BEST. DAY. EVER.

Worn with: grey print tee, H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment