Saturday 10 March 2012

TRANSITION: DAYS FIVE & SIX

I'm sorry to harp on about the beauty that is the Marni at H&M collection but I am really quite besotted so I thought I should dedicate another two days worth, maybe more, to the collection. I found myself staring at the ceiling this morning mixing the pieces, particularly the PJ style top and shorts, imagining what I can style them with. I'm planning on wearing the shorts today so I'll post a photo later of how they're blending into my wardrobe. In the meantime, here's a few photos of some of the pieces I bought. I'm still waiting to draw a conclusion on the brocade trousers, so there's a high chance that there will be a post about these later in the week. ANYWAY.
Hat, £9.99 and spotty dress, £59.99
shorts, £34.99 and top, £69.99
Photos by the lovely Caroline Leeming

3 comments:

  1. Looking good Missus! Very few people could pull off that hat but you do it with aplomb:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.alex-james.co.uk cowboy boots.check us out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. <a href="http://www.alex-james.co.uk/><Model photography in London</a>

    ReplyDelete