Monday 12 March 2012

TRANSITION: DAY SEVEN



DAY SEVEN: Khaki parka, Zara 


I bought this coat back in December when I was in need of something warm and practical. I'd been searching for a parka since my trip to Liverpool in September and hadn't found quite what I was looking for. Originally, I thought I wanted a fishtail style but when I laid eyes on this one the day before my birthday, it was love. 


What I particularly love about it is that it's an all-season jacket thanks to a very clever zip out faux fur liner that has kept me toasty all winter. When the weather gets a little warmer, I'll take out the liner and wear it as a light spring coat. 


Worn with: striped sweater, Zara; Grey jeans, Topshop; Boots, New Look; Scarf, Marc by Marc Jacobs; Bag, Alexander Wang; Silk scarf (on bag), Versace at H&M; Sunglasses, Ray-Ban.

No comments:

Post a Comment