Sunday 11 March 2012

TRANSITION: DAY SIX (again)

DAY SIX: Silk shorts, Marni at H&M

So, as I said in my last post, I wanted to wear my Marni at H&M shorts to see how they'd blend into my existing wardrobe. While silk shorts might conjure up images of hot sunny climes, they're totally wearable in colder weather when teamed with the right things. Of course, this weekend was surprisingly warm (not warm enough for bare legs) but warm enough to get away with the shorts.

I'd been planning on wearing them with a white tee and an oversized cardigan but somehow, the look didn't come together. I was having a bit of an off day, so maybe I need to revisit that combination when I'm having a better day. Instead, I paired them with a couple of favourite staples to ease myself in.

Worn with: grey cashmere sweater, Gap; Necklace, Nocturne; Black suede creepers, Underground; Leopard laptop case, Home by Diane Von Furstenberg.

No comments:

Post a Comment