Monday 30 April 2012

TRANSITION: DAY TWENTY NINE



DAY TWENTY NINE: Neon friendship bracelet, Daniela Sigurd 


My new obsession with neon has been well documented over the last thirty days but I thought as I'm coming to the end of this edition, it would only be right to try and squeeze in one more little bit in the form of this bracelet. 


As you might've noticed from the daily photos, I wear a stack of bracelets on my right wrist every day. I never take them off until generally they fall off, just adding and adding. It got to a point last summer where I was wearing about 30, many of them random bits of string and I had to edit down, so I chose to go for a monochrome look with just one green Daisy Knights skull. 


However, now that summer is around the corner, I've decided that maybe it's time to add some colour, starting with this neon pink feather friendship bracelet from Daniela Sigurd. The second I saw her collection, it was pure and utter lust. The simple gold and silver charms are all threaded on colourful adjustable strings and at only £10, I've had to restrain myself from snapping up every combination going.


You can pick up one from Fashionbloodhound.com
 

Worn with [left to right]: Skull bracelet, Links of London; Silver buddha bauble, ChloBo; Woven diamente, Urban Outfitters; Black crystal, Olivia Rubin for ChloBo; Skull on green cord, Daisy Knights; Silver bead bracelets, ChloBo; Black braid with gold A, Urban Outfitters; Black woven crystals, H Samuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment