Tuesday 18 September 2012

LFW: DAY FIVE


DAY FIVE: Wine and navy oversized sweater, Brave Soul at Own The Runway

The temperature dropped for day five so it was back to the chunky knits and I finally got the chance to wear my new Zara coat that I bought in Poland in July (yes, July). While I thought I would be too hot in this outfit when I left the house, I actually regretted not taking my scarf as there was a chilly wind whipping around Somerset House today. My fashion flu abated enough to allow me to swap trousers for my navy silk dress which paired pretty well with this jumper that the lovely ladies at Own The Runway kindly sent me. It looks like it's knitted from tiny ribbons rather than wool, ergo its super soft and snuggly - perfect for the cooler climes of today!

While I'm sad to say goodbye to London Fashion Week for another season, I'm really quite looking forward to getting back to normal - eating lunch at a reasonable hour rather than 4pm, not spending inordinate amounts of time queuing and sitting on chairs with backs to mention just a few things!

Don't forget, you can see all of the photos that I took for Rimmel London Australia over on their Instagram - RimmelLondonAU and hopefully in a future issue of Grazia Australia! If you're reading this over in Oz, I'm actually in this week's issue so keep an eye out...

Goodbye London Fashion Week!

Worn with: black boucle coat, Zara; silk dress, Topshop Boutique; boots, Topshop; clutch, Christopher Kane; sunglasses, Kurt Geiger; necklace, Nocturne; rucksack, Ruxx Bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment