Monday 17 September 2012

LFW: DAY FOUR



DAY FOUR: Neon stripe tee, H&M

You probalby wouldn't know to look at me but I am still dying of fashion flu. I have swallowed so many pills that I rattle as I walk/run from show to show. Once again, comfort became a deciding factor in my outfit for the day. I needed layers that I could peel off, so I started with this fine cotton long sleeved tee from H&M that I picked up the other week and then decided that rather than wear a coat, I could layer up jackets what could be easily peeled off when I got too hot.

Once again, I've been relying on my trusty Ruxx backpack that I was loaned for the duration of LFW by the lovely girls at Push PR. I love it so much that I'm giving serious thought to buying one. I forgot how nice it is to be able to evenly distribute the weight between both shoulders - especially useful when you feel as grim as I do plus the straightened sheepskin on the front is incredibly comforting to stroke or cuddle when I'm feeling particularly horrific at times. I never thought I could become emotionally attached to a backpack in such a short space of time but fashion week does funny things to people.

Worn with: sunglasses, Kurt Geiger; leather jacket and black jeans, both Topshop; green cape jacket and studded loafers, both Zara; gold necklace, Dorothy Perkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment