Monday 16 April 2012

TRANSITION: DAY TWENTY FOUR



DAY TWENTY FOUR: Tortoiseshell sunglasses, Polaroid


I spent most of this weekend wishing I was waking up in Palm Springs at Coachella and the rest shaking my fist at the sky over the fact that I wasn't there. However, the sunny skies in London meant that I could at least pretend that I was there with the hipster masses by swanning around my garden in these awesome oversized sunnies from Polaroid.


They're part of the Heritage range that has seen the company dig out their archive of styles and recreate designs from every decade, starting from the 1930s. There's some lovely cats eye styles from the 1950s that I also want to get my hands on for a touch of retro glamour. They're also great as all of the styles are polarised, meaning that they block out a lot of the glare that other sunnies don't and they turn my iPhone screen green which is always weird but fun.


You can see the full range of styles on the Polaroid website [here]

No comments:

Post a Comment