Saturday 24 April 2010

FLATS: DAY SIX

DAY SIX: Silver leather sandals, Topshop (2009)
I have a feeling that weekends, particularly Saturdays, may throw up something of a conundrum in the flat shoe stakes. Today, I’m heading to a barbeque during the day and then a party in the evening, so I need a pair of shoes that will carry me through both events without ripping open my feet. These sandals from Topshop should do the trick - they’ll keep my feet cool as I loll in the park and then later this evening, I’ll pair them with black trousers and a smarter top for the party or maybe even a dress, depending on how warm it stays.
Worn with (day): Dark denim shorts with studded waistband, Zara; Striped vest, Topshop; Grey bandaeu top, American Apparel. Not pictured: Grey and navy striped jumper, Boden; Red leopard print scarf, Marks & Spencer; Brown leather saddle bag, Prada
I’ll update later with ‘Worn with’ for the evening. Enjoy the sunshine, everyone!
UPDATE: Worn with (night): black leather leggings, H&M; White racer-back vest, H&M; Grey blazer, Topshop; Red leopard scarf, Marks & Spencer; Black safety pin clutch, Bodhi

No comments:

Post a Comment