Monday 17 May 2010

FLATS: DAY TWENTY NINE

DAY TWENTY NINE: Pink patent leather ballet pumps, Marc by Marc Jacobs
We’re almost at the end of this fun little experiment and admittedly, these are pretty new to the stable. I am a total Marc Jacobs junkie, so imagine my delight when I came across these pretty pumps in a second hand shop in Chelsea for £50. It would’ve been rude NOT to buy them, especially as they’re brand new - not a single scratch on the soles. They’re a nice little burst of colour in my otherwise monochromatic wardrobe and for that (and the fact that they’re MJ), I love them.
Don’t forget to have your say about whether I should continue beyond 30 days in the comments section! Believe me, there’s still a lot of shoes that could do with an airing.
Worn with: Black leggings, Topshop; Stripe sheer tee, H&M. Not pictured: Black silk cardigan, Zara; Grey leather biker jacket, Topshop; Grey leather bag, Jaeger.

No comments:

Post a Comment