Thursday 3 June 2010

SUNGLASSES: DAY ELEVEN


DAY ELEVEN: Cream heart sunglasses, Topshop
It’s safe to say that when I like something, I buy it in multiples. I bought these a few years back when I went into Topshop to buy the red pair from DAY FOUR but they were sold out at the time, so I picked up the cream ones instead. You can’t see it in this photo but this pair has mirrored brown lenses and the arms are actually cream and yellow stripes which is a nice detail. I’ve had quite a few friends try to ‘borrow’ them over the years but somehow, I’ve managed to keep hold of them. Just.
As you can see from the photo and the lack of face, I’m still quarantined so I’ve been using the great outdoors as my background for the last few days - today’s sunglasses are shot in our Lavender bush and dear lord, did I have to fight off a lot of bees to take this photo. From tomorrow, I’m officially no longer contagious so my face may well return. Let me know which you prefer, though I’m guessing the flowers will win it.
Worn with: Cream trackpants, Abercrombie & Fitch*; Grey tee, Abercrombie & Fitch*; Silver slippers, Ugg; Grey sweatshirt, Gap; Big black scarf, Unknown.
* - yes, I know I’m wearing A&F, consider this further proof of my illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment