Tuesday 20 April 2010

FLATS: DAY TWO

DAY TWO: Cream quilted leather gold toe caps ballet pumps, Office (2009)
I bought these last summer and loved them so much, I bought two more pairs in different colour ways (no doubt, coming soon). At £50 a pair, they’re a lot cheaper than their Chanel counterparts but the quality is definitely there. In all honesty, I’m surprised I haven’t worn through these yet as they’re part of my staple wardrobe and my feet are barely out of them. I’m actually kind of sad that I don’t get to wear them for another month now. Boo.
Worn with: Black ‘Baxter’ jeans, Topshop; White slubby tee, Asos. Not pictured: grey/black Chanel-style jacket, Peacocks; Grey leather trophy biker jacket, Topshop; UFO print grey scarf, Topshop Unique; Grey leather ‘Tilly’ bag, Jaeger

No comments:

Post a Comment