Sunday 16 September 2012

LFW: DAY THREE


DAY THREE: Studded loafers, Zara

I am sick. Fashion flu has snuck up and struck - I am not a happy fashion camper today. I woke in the middle of the night to a stuffy head, a runny nose and generally, feeling very grim indeed but the shows must go on.

As such, today has been all about comfort. Sunday is generally a bit more of a laid-back day at LFW and coupled with my flu, I threw this outfit together with both of these aspects in my (fuzzy) mind after prising myself out of bed. I figured a statement shoe and one of my big, bold necklaces would distract from the germ-fest plus I would simply hide behind some dark glasses - noone need know I was dying of flu.

Worn with: Grey cut-out back sweater, Sparkle + Fade; neon stripe tee (underneath), Giles for New Look Menswear; khaki jeans, Topshop; Wayfarers, Ray-Ban; rings, Chanel, Daisy Knights, Monica Vinader and custom by my dad; necklace, Nocturne; bracelets, Chlo-Bo, Daisy Knights, Monica Vinader & Links of London.

No comments:

Post a Comment