Friday 30 April 2010

FLATS: DAY ELEVEN

DAY ELEVEN: Beige leather moccassins, Catarina Martins (2009)
When my mother brought me back a pair of these from her trip to Florence last year, at first I was a little bit dubious. There was something that invariably shouted GRANNY SHOE at me every time I looked at them but gradually, I came round. It may be something to do with the fact that they’re really, really comfortable and their funny nudey-beige colour looks really good with even the slightest of tans - please note that my ankles are not that orange in real life. At least, I hope not.
Worn with: Blue skinny jeans, Miss Selfridge; Micro-stripe tee, New Look; Leopard-print scarf, Marks & Spencer. Not pictured: Grey blazer, Topshop; Brown leather saddle bag, Prada

No comments:

Post a Comment