Thursday 6 May 2010

FLATS: DAY EIGHTEEN

DAY EIGHTEEN: Black leather ballet pumps, French Sole
Today is the first day in the history of 30 days of flats where I couldn’t remember if I’d worn a pair of shoes previously or not and I mentally had to do a quick check before I realized that actually, I’ve never worn these before, ever. This lovely virginal pair of pumps is from famed ballet shoe emporium French Sole, where flat shoe lovers can find pumps in every print, colour and style that you could possibly imagine. I was told in the shop that you need to go up one size due to the narrow nature of the shoes but these are already slipping and sliding on my tights-clad feet so maybe I should’ve gone for my regular size. I guess only time will tell.
Worn with: Black tube skirt, New Look; Cropped striped tee, New Look; Zipper trim cardigan, Topshop. Not pictured: Grey leather biker, Topshop; Black scarf, unknown; Black eel skin cross body bag, Prada.

No comments:

Post a Comment