Saturday 1 May 2010

FLATS: DAY THIRTEEN

DAY THIRTEEN: Camouflage canvas ballet pumps, Primark (2007)
Sorry for the delay in posting again, it’s my boyfriend’s birthday on Monday so I had to make my way to Westfield today to finish my present buying. Going to Westfield on Saturdays is a bit like going to war, so in honour of the battle wounds that I would (and did) collect, today I decided on my camouflage ballet pumps from Primark. I originally bought these for a friend’s army themed party where everyone had to wear some form of the pattern to gain entry. As I was heading there straight from work, my old cargo trousers and tees would’ve probably got me weird looks on the tube so these shoes seemed like a good compromise. I hadn’t worn them since but as they’re a dark pattern, they pass by most people unnoticed, except my friend Owen who seemed to like them.
Worn with: Black Baxter jeans, Topshop; White oversize triangle-print vest, Aqua. Not pictured: Grey and black oversized cardigan, Gap; Grey leather bag, Jaeger; Game face.

No comments:

Post a Comment