Saturday 19 June 2010

SUNGLASSES: DAY TWENTY SEVEN


DAY TWENTY SEVEN: Purple oversized sunglasses, Topshop
It’s been another crazy day of shopping in town with Trina and in my exhausted state, I felt that another pair of HUGE sunnies was in order today. I’ve had these dark purple sunglasses from Topshop for a couple of years now and they’re a pair that I come back to over and over because they’re so flattering as a) they’re massive, b) they’re not black. I find that black sunglasses can look really heavy and overwhelming on a lot of people, particularly if you’re fair like me so I tend to go for darker shades of colours instead.
Worn with: Woven leopard print blazer, Topshop; White tee, Asos; Glasses necklace, Me & Zena; Black leather panel leggings, H&M; Black Chuck Taylors, Converse; Black 2.55 bag, Chanel.

No comments:

Post a Comment